Cliff has left (for the second weekend in a row) on another trip for work. So once again, I'm left to come up with things to do to keep me busy until he returns. Praise God, for always filling up my days without him!
Today: Dad is coming over to put up a ceiling fan in the studio. Then, Jamie is coming over later to hang out and catch up. She is one of the few that I still keep up with from my former place of employment. And I plan on continuing our friendship! After all, we've done so much together.... Chattanooga, Disneyworld, concerts, hockey games, candle parties, the TN Renaissance Festival, the Wilson Co. Fair...the list goes on! What a blessing :)
Tomorrow: Mom's Birthday! Her wish is for us all (me, Andrea & Shannon, her & David) to go to the Nashville Zoo. They're all taking the day off, and well....I already have it off. The weather is supposed to be sunny and warm (maybe the warmest it's been since Winter). Yay!

Saturday: Gonna get up early and meet up with my running group (who I haven't seen in ages) in Nashville. Since Dad is retired, he gets to run with them a lot more regularly now. It's easier for me to do it when Cliff is gone. When he's home, we like to take advantage of the one day out of the week we get to sleep in! I do miss the group though. I'm going to have to start running with them again once I get to training seriously for another marathon. I plan on dragging Cliff with me. He needs some good hill training if we're going to run the RC Cola & Moon Pie Run in June!


Saturday afternoon: A shower for my cousin, Leigh Ann, who is getting married in June. I can't believe it! I remember being there at the hospital when she was born! She was such a cute baby :)
Saturday night: Cliff gets home...yippee!
I'm excited that he gets home Saturday this time, rather than Sunday. We'll be able to lead worship for the kiddos on Sunday morning, and attend small group that night. Our small group has really been a blessing to us. We thank Shelby and Jennifer for hosting it every week!
That about wraps it up! Of course, I still have several craft projects that I've been working on. One of which is something special for Leigh Ann (who I mentioned earlier). I have to wait a while before I can post pictures though. I don't want to ruin the surprise.
As far as the job hunt goes..... It's still going! I really need your prayers about this. It's been 4 months now, and I've only heard back from one place. I can't even count the number of applications I've put in! I know the Lord will provide for us. It just gets harder, as the days go by. I fight the feelings of hopelessness everyday, because I know that we do in fact have hope! We may have to sacrifice some things, but we will still have each other. And most importantly, we will still have JESUS!





Next time you and Jamie are hanging out let me know. I'd love to spend an afternoon with ya'll. I'm just a short drive down 840 from ya!
ReplyDeleteAlicia
Will do, Alicia! That would be fun! You gotta see Jamie's new hairdo!
ReplyDelete