Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Decision

Okay, the decision has been made! I am going to run this weekend! I think it will be a great adventure that will provide me with lots of blog material :) Plus, it will keep my mind off of Cliff being gone (though I'll be wishing he was with me). So that's that! Thank you, Jane, for inviting me; Mom, for checking in on Bassil; and Heidi, for looking after Reggie for me!

As you can see, I've been making some changes to my blog....again. I don't know why I can't stay satisfied with it. I've added some extras to the side bar including upcoming and recently finished races, updates on knitting projects, and featured artists. I still have some tweaking to do, but go ahead and check it out!

Lastly, I would urge you to check this video out. I cry every time I watch it! So inspiring...



1 comment:

  1. First of all, I'm SO glad you are coming!

    Second, I LOVED that video! Oh my goodness. You were so right! I'm sitting in my little cube with a lump in my throat. Wow.

    ReplyDelete