I'm sorry it's been so long since my last post! I've been busy this past week trying to enjoy my last bit of "freedom". See, I start my new job tomorrow. Like I've been telling everyone I've talked to lately, it's going to be bittersweet in a way. Even though I was starting to really get worried and stressed about finding a job, I thoroughly enjoyed being at home and having the time to work on craft and knitting projects and keep up with the housework! Oh well....it was a nice break from work. Now, back to reality.
I am excited about this job though. I have high hopes for it. I just pray that I won't be let down. I am anxious to have more of my questions answered. Over the last several days, I've thought of a lot more to ask about than I did when I interviewed. It was such a whirlwind! I am thankful they were willing to give me one more week before I started. That gave me time to wrap up some projects I had been working on. One of which was my first ModPodge project. It was lots of fun, and I have great ideas for some future projects! Below, is the adventure in pictures.
This is in our studio (where Cliff performs his musical magic) :)

Love it Val, that is gorgeous! I've so enjoyed getting to hang out with you lately. I'm excited about your new job but totally understand the bittersweetness too. I'm praying for you tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteGood luck today on the new job!!! And I LOVE your project!!! I wish I could be fun and crafty like that. Maybe you should have a class and I could come take it. :)
ReplyDelete