Still nothing new on the job front. It's really getting hard for me to stay positive. If I just new something!... I feel like I have no direction. I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing. That's very hard for me. I'm the type of person who needs direction. I need a game plan!
On a more positive note, Cliff and I are finally getting our running back on track. The warmer weather is helping! We're planning on doing the Purity Dairy 10K next month. It should be a good race...nice and flat.
I finally finished the sock I've been working on since the layoff! It was more of a learning experience than anything. I'm not sure that I'll even make the second one. It doesn't really fit as snug as I'd like it to.
I've recently gotten into card-making, so that has been helping to occupy my time lately. Here are some of my recent creations:

Congrats on finishing your first sock! I also love the cards. They are cute.
ReplyDelete