My, how time flies!...
February was a rough month for me. Cliff was gone a lot because of work, and I'm still without a job. It did have its good points though: Valentine's Day, the Fangtastic 5K/Preds game, Cliff's birthday, and the youth praise band retreat this past weekend...
Many thanks to Dale & Heidi (and Caiden & Dawson) for letting about 7 teenage boys invade their house for the weekend! The kids really had a great time, and I think Cliff was pretty pleased with what they accomplished. There is still work to be done! But all in all, I think it was a success. The praise band will be starting up tomorrow night. I know the kids have been excited and waiting for this for some time now. So, I'm glad to finally get things started.
As far as the job search goes... I'm still waiting to hear something from the last two applications I submitted. I'm still searching Vanderbilt's HR site, as well as Monster.com for anything that looks promising. But I haven't found much.
I've started on a new scrapbooking project--Recipes. It's going well, and I'm having a lot of fun doing it. Plus, it keeps my mind busy while I wait. Praise the Lord for my love of crafts! Otherwise, I would probably be sitting around the house feeling sorry for myself, and sinking into depression. I do get down sometimes, but I'm keeping myself busy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment