Tuesday night, we're helping Heidi and Shelby out with some voice-overs they're doing for the RSC Easter Carnival next month. Wednesday, of course, is youth. We'll have to find some time between now and then to practice the music for that. Friday, I might be heading down to Hohenwald, Tennessee (home of TN's Elephant Sanctuary) with my mom, sister, and aunt. My grandparents lived there since before I was born. We may go down and visit the cemetery, put new flowers out, and just enjoy each other's company. Friday night, Cliff and I are going on my birthday date...hopefully to Mimi's Cafe! :) Saturday, we're celebrating my birthday at Mom's house.Whew! That's just next week....
The weekend of the 27th-28th, we're heading back up to Kentucky to spend some time with Cliff's family. Then, April 3rd-5th, it's off to Gatlinburg for a weekend getaway and reunion with my mom's side of the family. Check out the cabin we're staying in!


I can't wait! I hope the weather is nice! I can't wait to sit out on the porch with that magnificent view and knit something :) Hopefully, we'll be able to get some good runs in too. We've got a 10k coming up on April 11th. It's the Purity Dairy Dash. They have it every year at Metro Center, so it should be nice and flat. The Easter Carnival is also that day, but we should be able to make it to both. Cliff will be traveling to Oregon on April 16th. That will be another long weekend for me. I'll have to come up with something to do to keep myself busy. Or....I might be so exhausted from everything else, that I'll just sleep the whole weekend!Is anyone else tired?.....

No comments:
Post a Comment