
Yep.... That's pretty much it for the day. I've been working on these really sweet fingerless gloves, and I decided that today I would finish at least one glove. So, while I was working on it, I decided to pop in one of my all-time favorite movies-- Pride & Prejudice. Probably one of the most romantic movies ever made. Ahhh....it never gets old. I absolutely love the interactions of Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennett. In my opinion (for what it's worth), Jane Austen is one of the wittiest, most clever, and romantic authors of all time. Love her!
As for the gloves.... I finished the first one. It looks pretty cool, despite a few mishaps. There is a version of this pattern ("Evangeline" on Ravelry) that is elbow length! I'd love to make some of those too!
Yep, that's pretty much it for the day. I'm bummed because my husband has a work retreat today and tomorrow. So he won't be home tonight :( This will be the first night we've been apart since the wedding. That's why I'm going over to Shells' house to hang. Can't stand the thought of being at home without him tonight. I would miss him too much!
Tomorrow, I'll be staying pretty well occupied..... Gonna redo the bathroom floor. Fun!
Until next time, try and find the romance in your life...

No comments:
Post a Comment