I thought it would be cool to have a banner for my blog that looked like it was something from a scrapbook. So I started a google search for 'free digital scrapbooking', and found a magical website with all sorts of free downloads :) It also had tutorials on how to put everything together in PhotoShop! Now... Cliff is a pro at PhotoShop, but I'm usually lost! So, I found the tutorial to be extreemly helpful. I definitely wouldn't have figured it out on my own! Here is my very first project:

I probably won't actually use it for anything... I was just playing around with it to see how it's done. Since I created this, I've downloaded a lot more from the website. There are still several more freebies that I haven't even gotten to yet. But I will! Oh yes... I will! :)
I'm not so sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing. It's going to be just one more distraction keeping me from doing what I should be doing. I did manage to break away and clean the house. Although, I'm still in my PJ's.... and Cliff is coming home soon. I better get cleaned up!
Until next time....

No comments:
Post a Comment