Since I was a bum all day yesterday, not even bothering to change out of my pj's into normal clothes, I decided that today needed to be different! I needed to get outside...away from Reggie and Bassil, who are driving me crazy! Fortunately, the weather was actually nice. Other than being a little nippy out, it's actually been a very pretty day so far.
I needed to get out anyway to get some much needed cough medicine. I've been keeping my poor husband up at night with my coughing spells. Not good for either of us... So, I swung by Walgreens, then to the bank, and finally to Supercuts. Yes, I decided it's time for a new 'do. My hair has been driving me crazy for a some time now! I thought that if I could grow it out long again, I would be happy. But, I just couldn't do it. So, I decided to go short again. Ahhhhh....freedom!
Now, it's time to walk this dog of mine and drain some of his energy! Whew...

Hey Val: I'm so glad I found your blog. I should have known that you were a blogger too. I thought your hair cut was new. I love it! See you tomorrow. Heidi
ReplyDelete