Saturday, January 24, 2009

A New Bathroom Floor...officially





After much toil and sweat, the bathroom floor is finished! It looks great! My dad and Cliff worked from 9:00am to around 4:00pm. What took the longest were all the nooks, crannies, and corners that they had to work around. Cutting the tiles turned out to be a little tougher than we imagined. But all in all, I'd say that beats laying 'real' tile any day! And it looks great too! :) Thank you, Dad and Cliff for all of your hard work! I love it!









2 comments:

  1. Very cool! I love to have a room redone with anything new, whether its flooring, paint, accessories, etc. It just makes me feel better especially when we're stuck inside this time of the year. Brrrr...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean.... I love the new floor, now if we could just do something about our carpet! Although, I really don't want to sink that much money into this place. Everything else has been redone, and looks nice. So we should be able to sell it even with the ugly brown carpet :)

    ReplyDelete