Wow.... this has been an extremely lazy day! We did manage to get ourselves cleaned up and out of doors for a short while today. We headed to the 'boro for lunch (at Pei Wei...yum!), and Hobby Lobby. I needed to get some more yarn. If you haven't guessed by now, I am addicted to the stuff! Actually, one of Cliff's friends finally chose a hat pattern that she would like me to make for her, and I needed to get the yarn for it. I have the best husband in the world! He took me all the way out to Hobby Lobby, just so I could get some yarn. I feel comfortable in saying that most husbands wouldn't have done that (unless they had a reason of their own for going).
Back at home... we've pretty much been on the computer all afternoon. Cliff is working on a photoshop project, while I'm continuing to download more free digital scrapbooking goodies. I've also been busy creating a new banner for my blog (as you may have noticed). Valentine's Day is approaching, and I decided to decorate :)
Cliff is leading worship at our church (Rock Springs) tomorrow. We usually work with the little kids on Sunday mornings, but he was asked to fill in for the adults tomorrow. I think he's a little nervous, but I know it will be an awesome time of worship! 10:00am at LaVergne High School auditorium, in case you'd like to come :)
Have a great rest of the weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment