lacy pattern...lots of yo's and sk2po's and k2tog's, etc. The infamous ssk almost got the better of me! It became increasingly difficult when I had to transfer my work to dpn's (not my favorite either...still need to try the Magic Loop). This probably doesn't make much sense to those of you who don't knit, but I just had to rant for a second. Anywho... I'm done with it! I just have to block it now, and hope it turns out looking better than it does right now... It's hard when you're making something for someone who specifically picks something out that they want. You know they're expecting it to look just like the picture on the pattern. So, I get nervous when it doesn't quite look the same!On a completely different note... Cliff and I read Phillipians 2 tonight. In verse 14, Paul says, "Do all things without grumbling or questioning..." (emphasis added by me). This really struck me... I grumble about EVERYTHING! And it's usually something trivial, that doesn't even amount to a hill of beans....yet I find something to grumble about. Wow! I really needed to read that tonight. We are supposed to build each other up with our speach (see Ephesians 4:29). Grumbling only serves to tear down.
As far as the job search goes.... It's still going! I applied to two more jobs this morning. I'm doing my best to just keep moving forward, looking everyday at new job postings, and applying to ones that look promising. It's very easy for me to become inpatient and anxious, thinking that I'm never going to hear back from anyone. So, I'm viewing this time as an opportunity for my faith to grow. My faith is in God, and I know that He will provide (in His own time).

Oooo, you must be a pretty tight knitter...ssk's are harder to do if it's tight. The hat looks really cute though. I saw the picture of you wearing it on FB and it looks just like the ones in the pictures on Ravelry.
ReplyDelete