for it! I love how it reminds me that there is life after death. There is always a rebirth (Spring) after the death that comes from Winter. I can't imagine not having the hope of Spring....the hope of new life. Winter always gets me down. It's scary to think of always feeling that way!
Cliff is gone on another "Going Beyond" Lifeway event. This time he's on the other side of the country, in California! I'm having a harder time with this one, knowing that he is so far away. The evenings are the hardest. I'm used to him being gone to work during the day, so that's no big deal. But the evenings are tough... I hope and pray that this is the last time he has two trips in one month! Reggie (the dog) and Bassil (the cat) keep pretty good company. They're always up for some cuddle time on the couch. This hairy mess is my pets, curled up in a big furball with me on the couch :)
I finally finished the outfit I was making for Madison. The only thing left to do is to sew the buttons on the sweater. Hopefully, if she can't wear them long, she can use them as dress up clothes for her babydolls when she's older! They're so tiny and cute :)

That picture of the cat and dog cracks me up...I really though at first that it was just one big cat but now I see the dog's face too....so cute! Oh, and just like siblings...fight all day and then love each other when they get tired.
ReplyDeleteThat little sweater set is precious. That will be really neat for her to dress her dolls up in it when she gets older, knowing that she used to be that tiny! It would look cute in a shadow box too.
It was fun hanging out with you yesterday, we should just hang out to knit sometime.