"But you, O LORD, are a shield about me, my glory, and the lifter of my head." (vs. 3)No matter how low I get, or how attacked I feel, I know that God will protect and sustain me. I know that He has a plan for me. I know that His plan is perfect. I just have to remain faithful and seek His will.
I am so thankful for the new connections that I am making as a result of all of this. I've had multiple opportunities to spend time with some wonderful people, getting to know them, and forming relationships. That has really been a blessing to me (especially when Cliff is away)! I've also had the opportunity to do a lot of knitting :) Making things for others really helps to lift my spirit. It puts the focus on them, rather than on my situation (as it should be). It has brought me a lot of joy. I am currently working on a set of booties, a cap, and a sweater for a very special preemie named Madison. Can't wait to finish them!


I'm sure it is getting harder Val. Hang in there. Maybe God has this time carved out to bring you closer to Him. I know its hard to wait too. I'm so impatient. I'm praying for you. Let's get together soon. I love the booties. They are adorable!
ReplyDelete