Cliff is on the first of his out-of-town events this year. He works for Lifeway's Women's Ministry Training & Events. They coordinate all of the Beth Moore, Priscilla Shirer, Kay Arthur, and Vicki Courtney events. He takes care of all the logistics/shipping. He actually has two trips this month, which really stinks (for me)! I just miss him so much when he's gone...
The Lord has been so good to me though! When Cliff has had to be away, God has provided many distractions for me. I've had opportunities to meet new people and spend time getting to know them. I've also had several things that need to be done at home, and that helps to keep my mind off of him not being here. And of course, there's always my knitting :) It has been my constant companion since the layoff. I've got more projects lined up than I can handle! But it keeps me (and my mind) busy, and that's good!
Speaking of knitting... I finished a hat today. I made one for a friend, and liked the pattern so much that I had to make another one for myself. For you Ravelry-er's out there, the pattern is named Felicity.
Tomorrow, it's supposed to be close to 70!!! I can't wait! Definitely need to be outside tomorrow. Gotta beat these winter blues....

I love the hat. Very cute!
ReplyDelete